Number of Questions : Get 400 + questions as per 2022 NISM exam. Study them and clear the exam
Format : Practice exams with Q&As and easy explanations / math solutions
Delivery : Immediate - Online - Login to see the Q&As
Price and Validity : Rs. 299 (7 days), Rs. 399 (30 days), Rs. 699 (60 days) - Q & A's are same in all the plans
Guarantee / Refund : Yes - with the Rs. 699 plan
Exam and Question Bank details
Q1) Who can take NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination?
The following people can take NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination:
- Individuals, proprietors, partners and representatives of a retirement adviser registered under Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (Retirement Adviser) Regulations, 2016.
- Interested students/professionals
-Any other individuals
Q2) Is there a study material available for preparing for this examination?
There are many websites which offer question banks (some offer even for free) , but what is important is the regular updating of the Q&As as per current exam pattern. NISMTOP500 offers mock tests for NISM XVII exams which contain the latest 2022 questions. Once you use our online NISM question bank for NISM XVII exam, you will realize that just by reading our Q&As, you can pass the exam easily. No wonder we can give you a 100% guarantee of passing the exam or refund.
Q3) What is the fee structure?
The fees for “NISM-Series-XVII: Retirement Adviser Certification Examination” is Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only (Rs. 1500/-).
Q4) What is the assessment structure?
The examination will be of 100 marks, will have 100 questions, and should be completed in 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to a question. The passing score for the examination is 60%.
On successful completion of the examination, the candidate should:
- Know the fundamental concepts in Retirement Planning and the various investment products
- Learn about the Retirement Planning Process
- Understand the features and benefits of National Pension System.
- Know the various evaluation tools and fund selection.
- Understand the strategies useful to investors in executing their retirement plan.
- Know the implications of specific situations of retirement planning and the ways to manage them.
- Know about regulatory structure and regulations which govern the activities of the retirement adviser