Number of Questions : Get 450 questions as per 2023 NISM exam. Study them and clear the exam
Format : Practice exams with Q&As and easy explanations / math solutions
Delivery : Immediate - Online - Login to see the Q&As
Price and Validity : Rs. 299 (7 days), Rs. 399 (30 days), Rs. 699 (60 days) - Q & A's are same in all the plans
Guarantee / Refund : Yes - with the Rs. 699 plan
Exam and Question Bank details
Q1) Who can take NISM-Series-XVI: Commodity Derivatives Certification Examination?
The following persons can take NISM-Series-XVI: Commodity Derivatives Certification Examination:
- All approved users and sales personnel of trading members of commodity derivatives segments of recognized stock exchanges
- Interested students/professionals
- Any other individuals
Q2) Is there a study material available for preparing for this examination?
There are many websites which offer question banks (some offer even for free) , but what is important is the regular updating of the Q&As as per current exam pattern. NISMTOP500 offers mock tests for NISM XVI exams which contain the latest 2023 questions. Once you use our online NISM question bank for NISM XVI exam, you will realize that just by reading our Q&As, you can pass the exam easily. No wonder we can give you a 100% guarantee of passing the exam or refund.
Q3) What is the validity period of the certificate?
The certificate will be valid for 3 years from the date of the examination.
Q4) I have not provided my PAN information at the time of taking the certification examination. How do I obtain the certificate?
Candidates who have not provided their PAN information during registration may furnish their PAN details anytime after taking the examination. After receiving and verifying PAN details, the candidate will receive the certificate. No additional payments are necessary for obtaining the certificate.
On successful completion of the Commodity Derivatives examination, the candidate should:
- Know the basics of the Indian commodity derivatives markets.
- Understand various trading strategies that can be built using commodity derivatives.
- Understand the clearing, settlement and risk management as well as the operational mechanism related to commodity derivatives markets
- Know the regulatory environment in which the commodity derivatives markets operate in India
The NISM-Series-XVI: Commodity Derivatives Certification Examination will be of 100 marks consisting of 100 questions of 1 mark each, and should be completed in 2 hours. There will be negative marking of 25% of the marks assigned to each question. The passing score for the examination is 60%.